Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two fabulous Entries:)

We have two fabulous entries this month so far!
This fabulously romantic LO is by A Lim.
"The burst of flowers and leaves, all pink and green 'inspired' the 'burst' paper used and the pretty flowers and foliage" And from Lee we have this gorgeous page " My inspiration came from my tea set that my late nana left, in the past it has been away in a cupboard but I am sure she would have wanted me to enjoy it like she did so lately I have been bringing it out for tea parties with girlfriends and enjoying it..."

Thanks ladies for these two gorgeous pieces! Can't wait to see if a few more inspirational pieces roll into the inbox over the next few days...how is the ad going to inspire you???
(still a few more days to get those entries in!)

1 comment: