Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Gina!


Over the next few days our uber talented CT ladies will be introduced to you :) Everyone is VERY excited about our first month's challenge and are eagerly scouring the universe (LOL) for inspirational ads ( no more coffee or toilet trips in the add breaks ladies!)


So friends, let me introduce you to Gina!
Hi, I am Mum to 2 gorgeous girls aged 10 and 13. I live amongst the mountains, bush and apple orchards in the Huon Valley which is south of Hobart in Tasmania. We have chooks, a dog and plenty of wildlife around.
When I'm not scrapping, I work part-time for a conservation agency, make cards and jewellery, garden and play tennis.
I've been scrapping for about 3 years and can't get enough! I find it hard to put a name to my style as it's evolving all the time, but I'm really enjoying experimenting with new mediums lately, and trying to bring in different textures through the use of fabrics, paint, tape etc..and always on the lookout for unique items to add to pages such as vintage ephemera...I also love making my own embellishments and trying out new colour combinations and techniques...the possibilities are endless!
I'm really excited about the challenges here, what a great concept! .and I can't wait to see everyone else's interpretations of the ads :)
More about Gina and some of her gorgeous scrapping can be found on her blog
Check back over the next few days to meet the rest of our inspirational team!

No comments:

Post a Comment